Site Reservation Process Update
Due to the exceptional level of interest in the Phase One of the Belvoir Park Development, priority for each site will be given to those parties who are in a position to sign contracts, not conditional upon the sale of another property.
- At the time of site reservation, you must provide details of the Name & Address of the purchaser who will sign the contract, and details of the Solicitor who will act in the transaction.
- A deposit of £1,000 is payable at the time of reserving your chosen site. The deposit can only be paid by Cheque (made payable to Arthur Cox Solicitors) or card payment (please note, if you are paying by credit card there will be a 3% charge). No cash will be accepted. In the event of you not proceeding with the purchase of your chosen site for any reason, £500 of the initial deposit is refundable.
- Contracts must be signed within 6 weeks of the date of the site reservation.
- If your preferred site has already been reserved by a party who is not conditional upon selling another property, a reserve list will be prepared for each site, and if the site should become available for any reason, it will be offered to the next party on a sequential basis who is in a position to reserve and signed the contract irrespective of the sale of another property.
BELVOIR PARK LAUNCH DATES / TIMES
- Thursday 16th April 2015 – 5pm to 8pm
- Friday 17th April 2015 – 4pm to 7pm
- Saturday 18th April 2015 – 11am to 3pm
- Sunday 19th April 2015 – 2pm to 4pm
- On Thursday, there will be a numbered ticket system, and an individual ticket will be given to each party on arrival, and their enquiry will be dealt with on a sequential basis.
- The first opportunity to complete each site reservation will be given to those parties who are in a position to purchase without selling another property.
- There will be no access to the site before Thursday.
- Please note that there is no parking available outside the site.
- Parking will only be available within the site during the Belvoir Park Launch Days / Times as detailed above.
©2017 Neptune Group. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.